Thursday, November 13, 2014

Who's Your King?

We are doing a video Bible study on Wednesday nights. Right In The Eye.  It is a study on Judges. Powerful and scary and eye opening stuff.
Last night he made a simple statement that really hit home for the room...
If you aren't choosing to follow God (the  KING) then you automatically are following little kings...
This could include, but is not limited to: Consumption, fear, greed, lust, appetite, worry, you get the idea. This stems from a place of , "I can do what I want, when I want, whenever I want....as long as no one gets hurt, but of course, someone always gets hurts. He said there is a rebellion that happens and we choose it, and eventually it goes from "I won't" to "I can't"

I don't want to be in the "I can't" camp.

Which King are you choosing?

No comments: