Thursday, November 6, 2014

Something Witty

Here I am saying something witty about how even in the trials of life there is humor, and there is humor in the mundane too.


You know what? I kinda had a tough day. The hits keep coming. There is no room or time to stop and breathe, because we still have to focus on all the normal stuff, and the super special stuff going on, like school, teaching, working, and weddings.


Tonight my son is performing in a murder mystery dinner theatre production that he wrote himself.

And I won't be there.
Neither will his father.
Technically it is a youth event, but Aaron ahd a gig and I have a rehearsal.

It's weird.
It's his debut as a writer.


But today I am thankful:
I am thankful for good friends.
I am thankful for carne asada.
And I am thankful for mercy. And grace...yep.



No comments: