Sunday, November 23, 2014

MIssed One, uh, Make That Two

Apparently I missed a day posting. Oops. I just noticed yesterday, the 22nd, that I only had 20 posts, I had no idea I missed. Well, one day I did know, I was at a hotel with no way to do anything. But the other? Brain melt I guess.

I am not perfect.
Neither are you, nope it's true, you aren't.
I am working on some stuff, even the stuff I don't want to.
You know the stuff...the things you don't want to admit about yourself outloud because it makes it more real, not that it can really hide, because there you are, and there it is, where is it going to go?

I took on this challenge, and I am not even sure why. Peer pressure?
Yeah, that's it, (except it wasn't directly).

I wanted to be part of the cool kids?
They were all doing it?

Could be.

I miss writing like I used to. I miss having something to say.

Some days I am just trying to survive, and there is nothing more I can say than, I AM STILL ALIVE!

Thanking God:
Rain
A room to share.
Food to eat
Clean water to drink
Education
Oppoprtunity
Grace
Mercy
and Family, whether blood or not.

No comments: