Monday, November 10, 2014

Dread Pirate Roberts

My title has nothing to do with this post. Sorry.
I am a big fan of the movie however and if you  want to talk about it, I am a willing participant.

I am leaving the house in a few minutes and not coming back until probably 9pm. I know a lot of people work crazy hours, I know a lot of people commute crazy hours every day. This isn't my norm. Worst part is, my on and husband are home today.

Should have planned better. But there really isn't a way to change any of the events happening today. Timing is everything. Special work, days off, and meetings. All good things in their own right.

I am helping a friend organize her house before the holidays, I have done this with her for several years now. I am also helping my daughter with wedding stuff, and still hunting costumes down for White Christmas, and then onto and essential oils class learning how to stay healthy this winter. All good things.  I am enjoying not having toddlers anymore. Sorry to all you toddler/baby, small children moms out there. I did it, I get it, and you will be here one day too! You really will! It seems like eternity some days, I know...but then poof, here you are. I promise.

Just took a glance at Spencer's pants, too short! Looks like he grew again, so I will add that to the list.

It's a different kind of busy.