Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Moment.

Just a moment to remember what we have to be grateful for...
1. Situations that make me prove I am really an adult.
2. Life's curve balls that keep me on my toes ...
3. and using my brain
4. Circumstances that lead to total dependance on God. I know some people think that the only way to be happy is to be self reliant, I think it only brings disaster. No one can do this life truly alone.
5. Moments that I have to make a conscience (and sometimes really hard) choice to be nice.
6. Times of utter confusion, and not jumping to conclusions.
7. Painful events that remind me I am alive, and be thankful for my health.
8. Big problems that remind me that little things are worthy to be grateful for as well.
9. Growth. Think about it, water that doesn't move and flow is stagnant and smelly and gross, and well, who wants that?
10.I am thankful for the things that build my character and faith, even if I feel I should be done by now.

May you have a gratitude filled Thanksgiving, and may blessings of joy find you.

No comments: