Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Big Thank You

A big thank you and shout out to my parents that raised me.
They had some practice before me, and I appreciate those siblings that went before me so my parents could practice before me, which is probably a good thing. :)

Life is weird and interesting and a roller coaster, you know the kind, you are exciterd and want to puke all at the same time while laughing? Yeah, kinda like that.

I am very grateful to have a place to go tomorrow, to fellowship and break bread and give thanks to God for all the blessings we have and will be given, even the hard ones. Even when the path we are one doesn't make any sense to us. I know it will all work out, to His glory and for our good.

I hope you know this.
It's not an easy lesson. One would rather stomp a foot and demand better.
One would indeed.

But then one learns to quiet herself down, and just roll with the punches.

Yep.

Here I go, rolling.

No comments: