Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Whole Lot Less

Yesterday I laid it out there, and I must say, I feel better for doing it, because too many people aren't real enough with each other.
So starting Wednesday in addition to the no more sugar and stopping bad talking myself I am going to participate in THIS.

What an amazing idea.
So simple, just pick one area a day, just an area, not a whole room, and clean it out. PURGE! Yes.
I will also do a deep clean too, I have noticed a need lately for a serious spring cleaning.

Will you join us? One bag a day(any size). Sell it, donate it, or trash what is truly trash, but get it cleared out of your space.

She even has a FaceBook support group. I won't be joining that because frankly, I don't have the time for one more thing, but if you need support to face your stuff PLEASE join in!

No comments: