Thursday, January 2, 2014

Truth

Christmas was great, seeing my family was great, my husband got really sick and some of my plans were changed, but it all ended up okay. We spent the last few days of 2013 and the first f 2014 on the shore of Lake Tahoe worshipping or Heavenly Father and learning about hIm. It was spectacular.
Aaron is still fighting some virus, but does see improvement. Today was the first day in a long time that didn't have plans or agendas or work involved. It was a day of rest.

While looking around I spotted this.

Truth about the radioactivity in the Pacific Ocean and our coast line from the earthquake in Japan in 2011, and the nuclear meltdown that occurred.

I really don't know what to do with this information.
I thought it best to share at this point.

No comments: