Thursday, January 23, 2014

Into

My husband teaches voice at our son's school. It's a flexible school combining home study with some core classroom time and enrichment classes. It's the best combination for us.
Our son has been involved in the drama productions, and we have slowly gotten more and more involved as time went on.
This spring we are doing Into The Woods. I will assist in vocal training, assist the director and take on costume and prop master. Which I love.

My son auditioned, and found himself in the role of the Baker. This is exciting.

We are editing, for those that have seen the show, so that it is more appropriate for middle and high school, but we are not cutting the message to be careful of what you wish for.

It seems a huge undertaking. I look at the amazing costuming of those before us, hoping we can pull off some brilliance of our own.

It is nice to be involved with such things again.

No comments: