Monday, November 18, 2013

Re-Arranged

We have a lot of house guests coming this weekend, and then more family in December, and a daughter coming back and forth due to college. We had to re-arrange a bit of our houses, including the placement of the computer.
It's all better now, well almost, except for the paperwork trail around the house. I split up my desk into two areas, this may be a mistake, but it is too late now.

In other news the weather seems to be changing into a real Fall.
Which means it is getting colder, finally. It also means I am searching the house of all the blankets for our visitors.  I think we will be okay. 

I want them to remember coming over to my house, perhaps we will make sugar cookies on Sunday for them to take home and share.

I don't care what we do, I am just glad they are coming.

1 comment:

rainydayinmay.com said...

EXACTLY! I so "get" the last sentence... *sigh* I love company!