Why is that?
I have been busy since I got up, but nothing on my important "To-Do" list is done!
I have decided that I need to make up a list so that I feel like something went the right way today.
Something a little like this:
1. Wake up oddly late.
2. Forget to drink morning tea until it is barely warm.
3. Think about starting laundry.
4. Quickly make big lunch when client wants to change appointment to earlier time slot.
5. Balance checkbook, cry slightly.
6. Have circular conversation with son.
7. Repeat number 6.
8. Go to library, don't find anything.
9. Look at "to-Do" list, cry slightly again.
10. BLOG about it.
I feel so much better! I can check everything off my list!