Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thankful Jury Duty Tuesday!

Woo! It's FALL. Not just by the calendar, but by the wonderful weather, and the leaves have started to turn and fall.

Love this season!

And why?
I am so thankful:
1. To wear boots!
2. Sweaters!
3. Cooler nights, better sleep!
4. Spectacular fall color explosion in my yard and community.
5. Burning extra calories raking said color explosion...
6. SO I can consume yummy pumpkin and apple spice flavored items.
7. Lower energy bills, before it gets cold.
8. Less yard work overall.
9. Soup.
10. Jury Duty

Okay, I am not necessarily thankful that I have Jury Duty this week, calling in everyday, not knowing what the next day holds is a little nerve racking. I have a life, and a busy one at that! But I am thankful to live in a country that still has a justice system, no matter how flawed or possibly broken, that at least tries. We could be thrown in jail for now reason, or without trial. We could be shot dead without trial. I am thankful.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: