It's time to remember what you are grateful for!
There is much darkness and crap in life, but there is more good, and goodness, and things to be thankful for.
Whenever you feel down, or grumpy or upset, or anxious force yourself to think of something to be thankful for, just do it. Doesn't natter if you start with a sour attitude, it will get better and improve your mood.
I am thankful!
1. Genuine friends for my son.
2. Open conversations about real life, motives, and honest feelings.
3. Technology that helps smooth out stressful planning.
4. The ability to be active.
5. Iced herbal tea.
6. Fresh peaches, from the yard.
7. Card games.
8. New adventures.
10. Friendly parents.
What are you thankful for?