Friday, July 26, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Gig.

I can't say where I was, I can't tell you why I was there. All I can say is I am home and it went well.

Oh, vague post writing, isn't it great?

I flew in last night on a very full flight. I was halfway back and waited as all the people ahead of me filed off the plane. Some woman behind my section started loudly complaining with full sailor vocabulary about how displeased she was at the lack of speed getting off the plane. It was surreal. My whole section turned around to look at the woman with the ugly mouth and attitude. It was going smoothly, and it was a large plane, and she sat 3/4 of the way back, most likely not by choice, but there is simply nothing to be done.

This month we took a hit financially as one of our regular "gigs" decided to go a different direction. Interesting thing was, they didn't give us any true warning.  We are simply out that amount this month. Thankfully Aaron picked up a gig for tomorrow at a family event, so we will all be together in a fun environment for the day and bring in some income. That's a nice way to come home.


No comments: