Thursday, May 30, 2013

This Post Has No Title

I have no title for this post.
I just read that there is rogue GMO wheat found in a farmer's field in Oregon.
Not happy about that.

Added up how much we have paid in rent just for the few years we have been in this house....wow, that was eye opening. We need a solution.

Been checking into these. I am fascinated, and in love with the romantic idea of them...but could we really do it. Millions of people around the world live with less space. We could do it, but Aaron would need space for his work, so maybe we would need a bigger one to live in and a smaller one for his work. Or a garage.
And land.
We don't have that either.

sigh.

There are changes in Spencer's school too. I will be teaching him more subjects next year. We had been considering me going back to work, but now it's all weird.

 All I can say is ,"LORD, you gave me dreams and ideas, and things it seems like you want me to do, so how will we get there?"

And then thank Him for:
 the glorious weather we have been having
My family, and our health
miracles in my friends lives
new friends
new adventures
a plan and a way to make things happen
financial answers
food to eat, water to drink, and the ability to share
solutions, I know they are coming.



No comments: