Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cleansing Stream

My husband and I participated in The Cleansing Stream recently along with several other leaders in our church.

It was amazing. I highly recommend it.

Have stuff from your past that keeps you repeating mistakes?
Have bitterness?
Do you continually feel like you aren't good enough, or good looking enough, or smart enough, or enough for God to use?

I STRONGLY suggest you look into this program.

It is a Bible study series, with a workbook and DVD lessons, followed by a regional one day retreat, where the miraculous happens. You get set free. It is in a safe place, it's easy, and it's life changing.

Since the retreat I have more joy in my life, even during tough stuff.
My husband and I are FINALLY fixing some things in our marriage.
That's right folks, our marriage wasn't perfect, and neither is yours.
I don't air durty laundry because I want to honor my husband, and I am embarrassed about my own stuff. But here I am, saying, we had things that needed fixing, and it wasn't pretty, and it wasn't the easiest conversation, but the results have been worth it.

Single, married, divorced, widowed, young , old or somewhere in the middle, doesn't matter, this is an amazing program and retreat.
I'm done dragging my past along for the ride into my future...how about you?

Check it out HERE

No comments: