Friday, May 10, 2013

BIG DREAMS Meet Reality

Since lining up our marriage more correctly, since Aaron has stepped up his role, and I have done what I needed to do, God has been POURING big dreams into my vision.

I can not keep up with my pen and paper when they get downloaded, that's how much I am seeing.

I took my excited self to talk to the pastor regarding part of it, it involves our church. We sat and discussed the possibilities, and he encouraged me to hone in on one thing for now. Narrow it down, find a jumping off place.

And then suddenly I was starting a drama ministry ...


How did that happen?

WHAT?!
WAIT?!
ME?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 It wasn't even on my original list of amazing things.
I don't get it.


I feel like calling up the pastor and saying, "No thanks", but I am the one that brought it up. Phooey.


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.






 * I apologize for the over use of punctuation.


No comments: