Friday, April 26, 2013

Where Am I?

So, hi!
Been MIA I know, for a bit.

I don't know about your 2013, but ours has been super busy thus far. I don't really see a break for awhile yet either.

Some things have ended, they were amazing and wonderful, and I will write about them maybe next week.
Other things we are in full swing, and a few are nearing conclusion. Whew!

So here is a sample of somethings I have been doing in the last few days. What I neglected to take photos of was even more time consuming and cool....

I am helping out with the production of Cinderella.
I took on the task of making a transitioning costume that changes from "rags" to ballgown. ON STAGE, in full view and lights. In fact 2 performances will be outside in the sunshine. I will have to post photos of the outfit next week as well, along with the story.

But for now, here is some stage food I made for the banquet scene/dance.



The last photo is giant shrimp on ice. They don't photograph well, I will test how they look on stage tomorrow and adjust accordingly.

I also created a tray full of pastries, but they are not done yet, photos to come.


No comments: