Monday, April 29, 2013

Calorie Free Pasteries

As promised...



I intended to make an entire tray of cupcakes, but my first two ideas weren't working out well. The third idea worked great but by the time I realized it was going to be amazing I was out of the supplies to do more. But now I know exactly how to make them, you know, for next time.

Speaking of which. I truly loved doing all this. I missed theatre work, but didn't realize how much. I wish I could be paid to do this stuff, then it would be perfect. My friend kept asking me, "Did it stress you out?". No, actually it didn't. I feel revived. Sure, I had a lot to do in a very short amount of time, but it was fun. It was challenging, and I had to get really creative, and I loved it. I failed and just kept going.


Read that again...

"I failed and just kept going".

Do you know how wonderful that is?
It's amazing, and beautiful, and I should yell it from the roof top. Except I am not fond of high places nor would my neighbors appreciate me yelling seemingly random things from up there. It is kinda quiet around here most days. But seriously? ME??!! Failing and then not even wasting a precious minute about it? That is growth everyone...GROWTH. I have been set free and it feels so good!

Knowing how things go I will probably now fail completely at something else just as a test of how set free I am. Praying I pass it....and if I don't, that's okay.

2 comments:

Kristy B said...

I LOVE this! Thank you!

Kristy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.