Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Newness of New

The time had come. My husband could simply no longer take Hughesnet. It was time to kick them to the curb and get a new internet provider.

We have been trying for a couple years now to find some other form of internet.
We live in a weird spot apparently.
Our next door neighbor even has something that wouldn't work right here....kinda odd.

We switched using a hotspot from our cell phone provider. We originally tried this when we moved into this house, but blew through the alloted broadband in 2 weeks. Ouch.

So this time a higher level was available. My husband is extremely happy to be rid of the thorn in his side. I however, well, my computer actually, was no longer compatible with the new system.

 I was off line.


I realized how much time I had been on line. Wow. It was a little mind blowing. Yes, I could justify much. I work from home, I write, I research.... I need to catch up with all of my friends at regular intervals all day long, oh wait. I had enough contact through my phone, but I could write on there, hence my absence. Thank you my faithful 2 readers for sticking it out with me.

I am back now, not only with a new connection, but a new computer (Thank you to the one who gave it to me). And now I have to go accomplish things before I get sucked into the vortex by my cape.

May your day be productive and full of joy.

No comments: