Thankful for so very much in my life...
1. My husband is home again.
2. Opportunities to pray for people, and
3. Help them with their boulder burdens.*
4. Thankful for great friends near and far.
5. Tacos. Been loving tacos lately. Even with all my allergies to foods that make tacos even better...I still love the ones I can eat.
* Some burdens we are meant to carry ourselves, like a backpack...our emotions, our general finances, etc.
Some burdens are boulders, and it takes several people to come along side you to help you move it, ie: divorce, cancer, death of a loved one, tragedy...
Thank you LouAnn for such a great graphic explanation.