Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thankful Tuesday!

It's been awhile since I did a thankful Tuesday list...
How's your life? How's your heart?
Start with gratitude and change your atitude.

I am THANKFUL...
1. That my student loan is FINALLY in a payment plan we can afford.
2. That Magnito, the wonder car is still going. Almost 235,000 miles on this 88 Toyota.
3. Spencer keeps growing. Sure it means new pants, but he is healthy.
4. Heat. We may not crank it up, but it's better in the house than outside (bbrrrr)
5. For Isagenix. I have never been this successful in my weight loss and fitness endeavors.
6. Black pepper, ginger, garlic, cilantro, onions and cumin. I may be allergic to many, many things but I can still season up my food with some kick.
7. No grass mowing. Yes it's freezing outside, but we don't have to mow the grass during this season.
8. Hot tea. New favorite is a cinnamon apple one that tastes like apple cider.
9. Soup.
10. God's provision. It might be a lean month, but He's got it covered for us.


There are always things to be thankful for. Always.

No comments: