Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'M ALIVE

Survived the flu, or whatever virus crept its way through my house and my body. I had it the worse, and I am still coughing the aftermath.

But let me tell you a secret...that isn't one at all.
I used the FB Flu butt kicker elixir...and I didn't have this nearly as bad as most, and it was over much quicker too, like by 5 days or so.


Here, consider it a gift:

3 cups pineapple juice. Try to get the Dole kind in the can at least. Watch out, some are from concentrate and pasturized, which means DEAD. You want the enzymes in the juice.
Juice of 6 fresh lemons
2 Tbls Honey (Raw local honey is best, and helps with allergies too)
2 tsp ground ginger. Use level teaspoons, woo!
1 entire bulb of garlic, peeled. Yes, the whole bulb. Not just a single clove.
1/4 tsp cayenne powder  (I left this out due to my allergy to it)

Mix in blender, store preferably in glass, drink 4 times a day. The recipe calls for a full cup each time, we used less, maybe 1/2 cup or so.
My husband had one day of only 2 symptoms. My son had only a couple mild symptoms for a few days.
My very pregnant friend found relief from the tickle/cough and general tired misery of the virus while drinking it.

Hope this helps.
Start using it when you know for a fact you have been exposed, or when you feel the symptoms coming on.

No comments: