Wednesday, November 7, 2012

When I Don't Know What To Say...

I am trying to not be consummed by choices my husband and I need to make very soon. We are trusting for God's perfect plan to be revealed to us, and know which path to take. There is a lot of work in front of us either way. Sometimes I just don't know what to do next at all, and I don't want to speak of much of it to others, it is not like we are picking carpet colors or what car to buy next. With each thing that is happening around us I find myself simply lifting my hands. Sometimes it is in surrender, sometimes in frustration.

Tommy Walker has a great song regarding those times when you don't know what to say, or what to do...it says "I'll lift my hands, I'll speak your praise".

In essence, instead of trying to figure it all out alone, I will turn to you God and let you help me.

It's hard to ask for help, I think it's harder to accept it.

Or is that just me?




No comments: