Thursday, November 15, 2012

College Shuffle

This post covers 3 years of moving back and forth between school, camp work, and home at my parents.
When I started college I lived on campus in the freshman dorms.
There are many good things about this, there were also bad things. I think the good outweighs the bad.
I can not get a photo of the dorms. I don't even know if they still exist. So here is a random building from APU that I remember from when I was there.

I lived on campus, and then I went to work here for the summer:



It was near Lake Arrowhead, in the pine trees, and I loved it.



Back to APU for another year.


Then to my parent's house for a year at a Cal State Fullerton. I studied graphic design, now considered old school style.
Best features: cool covered back porch, fabulous back yard. Fruit trees.

No comments: