Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful.
That the storm yesterday didn't destroy anything we needed.
For people holding us up in prayer.
For grace and mercy, boy did I need it last week (and the week before, and well, the week before that).

Thankful for doing life together with people that love God passionately.
For people in my life that get me. And for the God who created me, quirks and all.
For those around me with amazing talents and abilities, who are willing to share and teach me as well.


Thankful for fall, cool air, rain for the plants and wells.
For colorful leaves, and harvests.
Soup, warm bread, and friends to share it with.

For miracles.


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am thankful for blog friends like you!!! I'm thankful for your encouraging words and I'm thankful that the blue tinge has finally faded from my skin ;)