Friday, September 28, 2012

Sew Buttons On Your Underwear

The title has nothing to do with this post.
My life is so weird right now I just needed to spread it around.

My dad started chemo therapy, and about a week later, had a small heart attack.
Yep, so that was exciting. Due to the change of circumstances (he could no longer drive himself places, my mom doesn't drive really anymore, and my sister was stressing out over a plethora of other stuff going on in her life...) I was flown down to San Diego for 2 1/2 weeks to help out. He had stents placed in his coronary artery. The blood clot that caused the event was most likely from chemo drugs, therefore a whole new plan was created. He won't start the new stuff until next month, and he is home "resting" letting his heart heal before he re-starts. Except I now got word that he has 7 stitches in his hand due to a run in with his band saw, because my dad doesn't really know how to take it easy. He has stuff that needs to get get done.

I take after him.

And I don't, all at the same time.

Confused?
Me too.






No comments: