Wednesday, July 4, 2012

That Sinking Feeling

I am visiting my good friend Tiffany, from My Crowded Kitchen.
As you can imagine the battle of the bulge just got harder...we spent a couple hours at the gym yesterday and I walked her neighborhood this morning in anticipation of the goodness we will be fed again.

When she is making something for the blog the camera comes out during the process, and the finished product it photographed before anyone can touch it. I noticed prior to our visit where I thought the photos were being taken...however, I had no idea what she was doing to get the shots, standing on the counter happened first...and then this:


Yes, she is sitting with her feet in the sink. The lighting is fabulous in that corner of the kitchen.

This was taken with my terrible phone camera:

Fruit covered cheesecake....and it was delicious.
I am sure she will post the recipe soon, don't forget to check her out, such good food!

No comments: