Monday, July 23, 2012

Stuck Between a Jiggly Place and a Number

I have been stuck in my weight loss journey.
It's very frustrating.
But it's not the fabulous products I am using. They work GREAT......when you use them and stick to some sort of correct pathway...
It's all about ME.

You read that right, I said it.

It's problems in my own mind, like a cylinder of bad thoughts. I keep rolling them around and around in my mind, and inevitably I end up eating what I shouldn't in pure rebellion.

It's rather ridiculous.

I kick myself in the tush and say "get back to it!", and sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't.

Why the inner struggle?

Rebellion, that's what it is.
At the very core, it's almost always rebellion. Or fear, but that's a topic for another day.

So today I am starting a study on Biblical rebellion and the results therein, and how to avoid it or what to do about it. This is a self study, no guide or fancy book to follow. I will be doing the research, and I will let you know what I find.

Who's with me to figure out why we do what we know we shouldn't, and why we don't do what we should?

No comments: