Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kick in the Teeth

As discussed yesterday there was a goal I was striving for. A few days ago I had a tough day with my business and I told my mentor I felt like I had been kicked in the teeth. I got over it, as yesterday's post said.

Today I received a letter from my Compassion International child that we sponsor.
NOW I truly feel kicked in the teeth.
She told me of normal things in her life, normal things to her. Like her father moving back into the house with a 2nd wife in tow. She spoke of celebrating Easter at a friend's house that is a Christian because her entire family is of another religion. She asked for prayer for their crops to grow so her mother could sell them this year, it is imperative that the this happens for their survival.

And the main kicker. The little sibling standing next to her in the photo on our fridge  has passed away.


My life is so easy.


Please consider sponsoring a child through Compassion International

She wants to be a teacher when she grows up. I want her to get to grow up, AND be a teacher...



This is just my story, Compassion International did not ask me to write this, and is in no way compensating me.

No comments: