Been a weird week, I am using my friend Tiffany's idea of "5 on Friday" ...
So 6 things that happened in our world this week:
1. Moved my daughter up to Chico, where she will now start a different phase of life, and attend Chico State to finish her degrees in 3D animation and art history.
2. Had some important break throughs with God about what is truly important, and what I should be doing with my time.
3. Had major attacks from the enemy because I started making changes from #2.
4. Won a pamper party for me and a few friends at Origins.
5. Considered changing some of my hair to pink. Went with red instead...less damage.
6. Spencer grew. As did my veggie plants.
And there you have it.
How was your week?