Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Very Thankful

As Tuesday comes to an end I lift up my thankfulness to my Father God...

Thank you for my family, for a husband with such an amazing capacity to love and such a generous spirit. Thank you for my children, and the opportunity to see them grow. Thank you for the people in my life that help me laugh, and teach me to laugh at myself. I thank you for the weather, today sunny, but lately so rainy, we needed that water. Thank you for the mentors and the teachers, and the leaders in my life, and thank you that they are so willing to give of themselves to me. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow through the reactions and interesting lives of other people I get to encounter, these last few days have been interesting. Thank you for the powerful gifts and the opportunity to do life together with my friend Chris. She is a treasure to me.Thank you for wanting to spend time with me, even when I say I am busy, thank you for always being there.

Thank you for the gift of your son's death on a cross. Without it I know I could never reach you, never be with you...I am grateful for the grace, grateful for the beauty of being clean, whole, and fully yours.

Thank you.

No comments: