Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thankful Ten Tuesday!

So very thankful!

1. My brother coming down to San Diego so I could come home.

2. My daughters helping out with Spencer and household things.

3. My husband sticking to Isagenix and dropping weight.

4. My friends in San Diego, it was so wonderful to get to see them.

5. My friends here at home, praying for us, and supporting my family while I was gone!

6. Grace. For when I messed up.

7. Worshiping full force. Aahhhhhhh.

8. The money that is going to show up to fix some financial things that happened while I was gone. I know God has us covered.

9. Thrift stores for smaller clothing...especially when I won't be that size long...

10. My sister's family's hospitality. It was a forced situation to have us all there, but she was gracious and did what it took to make it work. They all did.

What are you thankful for.

3 comments:

Tiffany/MyCrowdedKitchen said...

glad you're home safe. :)

Missy Shell said...

I'm thankful for all the time I got to spend with you!!!

Alyssa said...

I'm happy you have gotten home safely.
http://hairfitforaprincess.blogspot.com