Monday, March 12, 2012

Booting It Up!

This morning I joined the "Boot Camp" class with some mostly 20-something year old ladies. I am not the oldest person in the room, and I am very proud of all these women! I thought I was doing okay with my slogging, and now I am laughing at myself! We worked hard and woke up some muscle groups that have been dormant for a long, long time. Oh yeah. I don't hurt, but the muscles feel rebellious right now.
Best part of the class? Pumping hard core Christian music, and prayer at the end while we stretch.

We hit it hard with cardio and all sorts of strength building (Hello core, how are ya today?). Then I came home and hit the treadmill for over a mile. No, not because I am crazy, but because I knew I would actually feel better if I did. And I was right. I could have gone farther but didn't want to push it too much. Tomorrow I am expecting a miracle in my muscles. You were expecting me say "to not be able to move" right? Nope, I am expecting miracles.

I am kicking obesity's butt. No messing around.
I refuse to look like this anymore! Or ever again. As I shrink I am getting rid of all the fatter clothes. No more going back. I know I can do this, I know I will succeed. 33 gone forever so far.

I am pumped!












If you want to know more about Isagenix leave a comment with a way for me to contact you and we will talk!

1 comment:

Missy Shell said...

You are so amazingly, inspiring-ly awesome! Keep it up!!!!