Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays!

Amidst the storms...
I am thankful...


1. Memory foam.
2. Babies, one 4month old, 2 pending
3. Worship
4. Moments of pure clarity
5. Southern California winter weather
6. Max. (the dog)
7. Isagenix Isadelights chocolates
8. Hope.
9. Good news
10. Change.

Am I really thankful for change? Well, yes. I am not comfortable with it, I am sad about some of it, but I know God has my back. I have to fight off the spirits of bitterness, anger, jealousy, and whatever spirit has me feeling like I was thrown under a bus, or kicked in the teeth while I was already on the ground...but I will survive that. It is just a feeling afterall, it isn't necessarily the truth. I can pray for the truth to be revealed. Clarity is key. Why waste time and energy and crazy emotions on anything that isn't the truth? And if it is the truth then there is a reason, and therefore you don't have to do any of that anyway...

just thinking out loud here.
God is good, all the time....even when we can't see it, even when things are tough, or weird, or unknown.

No comments: