Monday, December 19, 2011

Thankful Ten Tuesday

So many blessings. So thankful..

1. Christmas is near.
2. Concert was successful, bought equipment for our fire department and helped 5 families in need, including a family whose home burnt down that very night.
3. My son is a sweetheart.
4. Jenelle is being very sweet as well lately.
5. Alyssa is coming to visit Wednesday, hurray!
6. Love really does exist, and conquers all.
7. We are celebrating the birth of Jesus on Sunday, without His birth we wouldn't have His death, and without that, we wouldn't have free to you for the asking salvation.
8. I am not craving anything sweet!
9. The weather is glorious lately. Looks like we will be able to take the beautiful short route to my parents house next week!
10. I am madly in love with my husband and he with me. Even after 12 1/2 years.

What are you thankful for? You can leave a link to your blog or FB in the comments if you would like too. SHARE! :)

No comments: