Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Didn't Die

Monday night is our big Benefit concert. I am the leaders personal assistant type person, plus other duties, oh, and I sing on stage as well. SO needless to say, the last five weeks or so have been a bit busier than normal. We are honoring our local fire department. We are also buying them some defibrillators for their rigs.

It's going to be wonderful.

I am thankful that we sold out our first show and had to add another. I am thankful for everyone helping out, volunteering hours and helping make this happen. I am thankful for the raffle that will help needy families in our area have a better Christmas. I am thankful for this great experience. I am also thankful that it will be over and I can get some other stuff done soon.

Somehow I am part of a very small crew making very special decorated cookies for the VIP's as little a thank you. Not sure how that happened, but I will be utilizing all sorts of information from Bake @ 350's blog for that project (ACK!)

See you all soon.

No comments: