Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weak In the Knees Wednesday

I am so very thankful for:
1.
Here's the deal, I may bring this man up more than once, or twice. I will qualify why each time, and it will probably be something specific. I am in the refiner's fire right now, and currently this wonderful, loving, gentle man, is a huge factor in me not running away from the challenge of growth. It doesn't feel good here, but I know it will be worth it.



2. God's amazing grace.

I don't know about you, but I mess up, a lot. I may not be out murdering anyone, but I do fall short of the glory of God. I may try to model my life more like Jesus, but whew, not quite there yet. With this in mind, I am EVER SO THANKFUL for God's wonderful, and free, grace. I try harder, and will continue to try because I love God, and He first loved me...and I know that He loves me even when I mess up. Even when I mess up BIG. There is no mess up so big that Jesus' brutal death on the cross can't clean it up, that took care of it all. I may not deserve the grace, but I have it, as do you for the asking. I am thankful. Are you?