Monday, November 28, 2011

Two and Four are Eight

Twenty-eight:  blogs I love to read and some reasons why.

1. My Crowded Kitchen
2. Falling Out Of the Wardrobe
3. Jim Henson's Red Book
4. Livesay Haiti blog
5. Cake Wrecks
6. We Are That Family
7. Epbot
8. Stilettos and Grace
9. Fragile Flower
10. Snow Comes Up
11. Life In A Shoe
12. Livin' in a Fishbowl
13. A Holy Experince and hey, she wrote a book of thankfulness, I wonder why I like her.
14. Simple Mom
15. New Life on a Homestead
16. Craft Hope
17. Bake at 350
18. Cheap Healthy Good
19. The Pioneer Woman

Reasons I am thankful for these blogs
20. Some open my eyes to truths in the world.
21. Some remind me of God's goodness, and His love for us.
22. Some are just downright hilarious.
23. Some offer new recipes and ideas on how to feed a family.
24. Some offer Hope in a dark world.
25. Some are personal friends.
26. Some have tales of over coming amazing things.
27. Some open my eyes to new ways of thinking about things.
28. I am thankful they exist, so I can learn, grow, laugh and feel connected to others.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ah, thanks! Glad my blog can be a small blessing to you. :-)