Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Tuesday, and day One

Today is November 1st.
It's the kickoff of NaBloPoMo.
That's right, National Blog every day of the Month Month, or something like that.
Last year I wrote things I was thankful for everyday of the month, and increased the number of things as the days grew, 2 things on the 2nd, 14 things on the 14th, and 30 on the 30th. It was challenging to not repeat myself, but truly, we all have that many things, or people , to be thankful for. I haven't decided what to do this year...theme or no theme. So here is today's item...just in case I choose to do it again like last year.
 I am thankful for...

1. A creative mind.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Missy Shell said...

You were great last year! It was truly impressive that you did a whole month with no repeats :-)