Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Tuesday, 11811

Thankful to God for His timing, grace, mercy and love towards us.....


1. For extra work, that was offered to me today. Just when we needed it.
2. Many years ago during a sudden hard hail storm on the freeway everyone lost control of their vehicles, including the car I was a passenger in. The last thing I remember was looking out my window at the front of a semi truck coming right at me. The next thing I knew we were parked, neatly, at the side of the road. The driver looked at me and said, "How did we get here?". As we witnessed cars and trucks slamming into each other, completely out of control due to the ice we and our combined three little girls in the back seat and her then unborn child all survived because of God's intervention.
3. Last week extra work came in for my husband, just when we needed it, and then the pay for that project grew, which is huge blessing.
4. My friends' (yes, plural) tumors and suspicious masses were all benign.
5. Another friend's one year check up after fighting cancer showed "no cancer found"!
6. My student loan payment request was approved and has been lowered, this is a huge deal. I know God will provide the money to pay it.
7. My niece is still pregnant, this is a big praise, please pray for her , her husband, and their wee baby boy. There are medical issues and we just need him to grow big enough before he makes his appearance.
8. I am thankful for the miracles and breakthroughs I get to witness, or that people share with me. When God moves it is amazing. We don't always understand why things happen, especially when they are hard or sad things, but His ultimate plan is for good. I am thankful.

1 comment:

Ron aka TheOldGeezer said...

A good thankful list indeed.

God is the blessed controller of ALL things! Praise His Holy Name! :-)

Take care and have a nice day :-)

And thanks for your recent comment on My Blog