Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturated Saturday

So thankful...
1. For rain.
2. Snow
3. Sleet
4. Dead of night... wait. Wrong list.
Ahem...
3. Rivers
4. Lakes
5. Oceans

Where would we be without water? The cycle of evaporation into rain, ending with fresh spring water (or water that can be purified) is amazing. Aaron and I love being near water, on it, in it...or just looking at it. It rained a couple days ago, and will again maybe today. Snow was reported nearby as well. Precipitation cleans the air, the leaves, the houses and my car. It waters the earth and all that grows. I know soon we will start our rainy season, and eventually I may tire of being damp all the time. I will still appreciate rain and bodies of water. I appreciate that they exist. They represent life. And life is good.

1 comment:

Missy Shell said...

I agree, I love it too! Well, not oceans because they come with beaches. But the rest is fabulous, rain, rivers, lakes, etc!