Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Lucky Thirteen

Today is Sunday.
I love Sundays! I am thankful for Sundays!
Here's why...

1. Set aside for God.
2. I get to be with people who love God.
3. I get to sing praises to Him with other people!
4. I get to learn more about Him!
5. FELLOWSHIP.
6. I am able to pray for others to help them breakthrough, or overcome, or pray with them for healing or peace. I can do this any day of course, but I do this personally with people on Sundays, it's wonderful.
7. Family time.
8. In Fall and winter...football if we are lucky.
9. During warm months hang out time.
10.Hear God's miracles that He has been doing for people throughout the week.
11. No school, no to do list (when we can manage it).
12. Sunday afternoon naps. I've heard of these, I had one once, it was lovely.
13. Comics. I know it seems silly, but I love the colorful comics on Sundays.

1 comment:

Missy Shell said...

Sunday afternoon naps are the best. I didn't really get one today, but they're totally my favorite.