Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22 Moments of Thankfulness

I still have responses from other people coming in...it's so wonderful!
I love hearing people's hearts. It was interesting when I asked in person, they would look at me funny, and repeat the question with an "Oh!". We shouldn't be walking around shocked to think about it, we should be walking around always thinking about how thankful we are to God...

1. Every breath I take and every heartbeat of my daughter.
2. God's faithfulness, even when I deserve nothing.
3. God spared my life 12 years ago.
4. Healthy family.
5. My family and God's freedom and provision!
6. For friends like you! (cool!)
7. That so many men and women offer to serve our country to protect all of the rights that I so easily take for granted.
8. I am thankful for a husband who treats me with love and gentleness, for a church family who loves and cares for me,for food in my belly and clothes on my back. Mostly I am thankful for life and thankful to have a mighty God who is personal and gives me a new day everyday.
9. Music, beautiful voices and dancing.
10. I am thankful for God answering my prayers that my husband would be the leader in our home and family, (didn't know it would require me to submit, but I thank God for that as well).
11. God's grace, freely given.
12. Treasured friends, near and far.
13. The peace that passes understanding.
14. I am thankful for my wife for giving me another chance in our marriage. She is everything to me!I love her with all my heart.
15. I am thankful for many things, especially reconnecting with old friends.
16. My family and church family!
17. I am thankful that God let my dad and mom live and healed them.
18. I am thankful for God who sent his one and only son to die for my sins.
19. I am thankful to be alive and that I have an awesome family who loves me.
20. I am thankful that Jesus gave me a good daddy and mommy and brothers and a sister.
21. I am thankful for my family.
22. I am tankful for my fammy. {translation, I am thankful for my family}



One of the above people almost didn't make it into the world. His mother was told he would be stillborn, they gave her the option to abort. She didn't. He was the 13th baby to ever receive an inter-utero blood transfusion. He helped pave the way for the "Rh factor" shot that mothers now receive if they give birth to a child who's blood sign is opposite their own (A-, A+). He is in the medical books. His life was almost ended, but he was born healthy, and the world would have been missing not only a wonderfully talented singer, but a gifted teacher as well. He is thankful. SO is his mother, his wife, his kids, his students, and those of us blessed to know him!

No comments: