Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thankful Tuesday!

Holy Mackerel I forgot today is Tuesday!
Which is weird because I went to work and everything, and I don't work on Mondays, so I knew it was Tuesday.

Moving on...

I am so very thankful for:
1. New recipes! Try Mycrowdedkitchen.com Fabulous!
2. Lemon
3. Pumpkin, and the season of pumpkiny goodness we are entering.
4. Deep laughter, the kind that cleans out the cobwebs of your soul.
5. Good finds with my pal Nancy at a thrift store outlet.
6. Fabulous pieces to paint and change up for my son's Halloween costume request.
7. Friends that hear a need and call their own home, "Hey don't we have one of those lying around? Clean it up, our friends need it". I strive to be more like this friend in generosity everyday.
8. Birthday commotion. We have a birthday this week. Someone is turning 11. It's fun to see him so excited.
9. Pumpkin pie at the birthday boy's request. (Good lad)
10. A powerful Sunday service at church. The presence of the Lord was so strong, it was amazing. From music to sermon just a beautiful thing. It's something I strive for everyday. Once you experience it for real, you never want to leave it, you always want that presence. It's strong and gentle,startling and peaceful, and simply beautiful.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: