Things I am grateful for this week.
No particular order:
1. Pear honey. No bees were used in the production of this substance, just lots of pears and lots of sugar. It is so fabulously wonderful, and delicious!
2. BABY "JJ" has arrived safely! Woohoo for babies!
3. The power of prayer.
4. Handing over things to the Lord, so I don't have to worry about them.
5. Produce from the garden.
6. Cooler, yet still warm(to ripen the tomatoes please)weather.
7. The promise of more insulation in my attic.
8. Nertz, or Dutch Blitz as some people call it.
9. God's goodness and mercy.
10.My readers. All 3 of you!!:)