Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankful Tuesday, "The Cabin"

Right about now I am so thankful for:

1. Wind whispering through the pines.

2. The bug tent to read in while listening to the stream, but not being eaten alive.

3. Wild flowers, bird calls, chattering squirrels, and hopefully, NO BEARS.

4. Time in the quiet, away from technology. I know, I always say I am thankful for technology, but I am also very thankful to unplug as well.

5. A good birthday celebration in a place that feeds my soul, reminds me of God's amazing creation and surrounded by many of my large, crazy family.

6. For a sweet friend watering my garden while I am gone.

7. My D team clothing getting to see daylight. Well, some of them.

8. Selling the old beater in our driveway, which paid for this trip, and the new brakes.

9. Travelling time with my brother. Kinda like long ago, except I don't have to draw an imaginary line across the back seat.

10. Laughter, games, silliness, time together.


What are you thankful for?

No comments: