Monday, August 8, 2011

Good Clean Help

I found this site last week.
Soap Hope
If you let them send you a weekly special deal in an e-mail you can get a free bar of soap.They have many, many wonderful choices. I picked citrus mint.

But that's not the best part.
All of their products are free of the harmful stuff. The chemicals and scary things you really should be avoiding.

BUT THAT'S STILL NOT THE BEST PART....
100% of the profits support women in poverty around the world to run small businesses to keep their family fed and housed. They help women have an opportunity to take care of themselves and others.

How cool is that?

If you make a purchase you also get 5 samples as well.

If you choose to check it out, there is a place at check out to add my e-mail, I'd appreciate a shout out. They aren't paying me for this blog post in any way. I just love it when I find something so wonderful!
Make sure you check out the "Deals" section...I was able to get an additional amount off my small purchase. It made it a super great deal.

No comments: