I am so very grateful
1. For the freedom to speak my mind, share my faith, and vote. Thank you to all those who have fought in the the past and and still currently fighting to keep America free.
2. For an opportunity to use my gifts and training and lead people to breakthroughs.
3. For air conditioning.
4. God's strength to get through the tough stuff.
5. I've said it before, and I will say it again. My husband. His support and compassion, his leadership and loving ways, all such a joy and so very necessary in my life.
6. Also, our new church facility. It is great, and will be even greater when the sanctuary is completed (soon!).
What are you thankful for?
Go ahead, take a minute, make a list. Share it with me if you would like!