Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thankful Tuesday, Little, Oval, Different.

I am thankful for technology. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
Because of the human need to connect, combined with the technological world, specifically Facebook this time, I re-connected with a sweet friend. Even if Facebook is "the internet inside the internet", as my brother says, it did indeed help me find my friend. I missed her, and this coming Friday I get to see her, meet her honey and 2 daughters and tour the Jelly Belly factory just for fun.

So here is my list:

1. Technology.
2. Finding friends.
3. Jelly Belly Factory tours.
4. Barlett Pear Jelly Bellies, yum.
5. New friends.
6. Freedom to travel.
7. Sepay Olive oil and balsamic tasting.
8. Mama deer with twin baby fawns wondering on my property.
9. New jobs for both my daughters.
10. Restful, fun time spent away from my own daily life.

Who, or what are you thankful for?

No comments: